Body butters are typically made from a blend of oils and butters to produce a product that when reaches the heat from your skin, will melt into skin imparting all the nourishing benefits of the oils and butters. However, many find that the use of such products leaves their skin feeling uncomfortably oily and greasy.
Please, let me introduce you to the not-so-typical Plum Shea Body Butter Cream. This body butter cream contains a super-sized amount of nourishing shea butter and rejuvenating plum kernel oil (such as what you would find in a typical body butter), but also includes the soothing and restorative colloidal oatmeal, hydrating aloe vera and vegetable glycerine, along with healing botanicals such as bilberry and panthenol (pro-vit B5). All the nourishing, rejuvenating, hydrating, and healing skin benefits in soft cream application that leaves skin feeling nourished and protected without any of the greasiness.
Key benefits, for all skin types, include:
- all the skin nutrients and benefits of body butters, without the greasy after-feel
- deeply restorative, nourishing and protective on skin
- rich, nutrient abundant body butter cream, also has a light & creamy application, that makes it satisfying for all skin types, in all seasons
- gentle, soothing formulation makes it perfect for the most dry or sensitive skin
Plum Shea Body Butter Cream
GOOD TO KNOW
Using clean, dry hands, scoop the Plum Shea Body Butter Cream out of the container and spread over skin on body. Repeat as often as required to ensure that skin stays hydrated, moisturized and protected.
100% of fragrance comes from the following essential oils:
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Spearmint Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil